- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter — melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons white or brown sugar flavored corn syrup or golden syrup
- Some salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8 inch pan with Release foil or parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well and press firmly onto bottom of pan. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat filling ingredients until light and fluffy. Spread over chilled crust. Keep crust and filling chilled while preparing topping.
- In a saucepan or top of a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring often. Stir in corn syrup; Spread over filling. Sprinkle peanuts over top and chill for about half an hour or until chocolate is firm, but still soft enough to cut through. Score into bars, but keep in pan for another few hours.
- Lift from pan by grasping foil or parchment. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More