- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More