- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
My Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More