- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 load (10-1/2 oz) angel food cake, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 pk (.3 oz each) SF strawberry gelatin
- 2 c boiling water
- 1 pk (20 oz) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 c 1% milk
- 1 pk (1 oz) SF instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed
- Arange cake cubes in a single layer in a 13"x9"x2" dish. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stir in strawberries. Pour over cake and gently press cake down. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, whisk milk & pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over gelatin layer. Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 20 servings
- 1 serving = 92 calories, 2 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 16 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein