- Cooking Time: none!
- Servings: 2-3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 90 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbls cocoa powder
- 2 Tbls grated coconut
- extra coconut for rolling
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- Soften butter by beating.
- Add sugar and beat until soft and light.
- Add cocoa and coconut and mix well.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Form teaspoonfuls into balls, roll in coconut, and place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate 1 hr to firm.
NotesI learned to make these while my family was living in the Fiji Islands. They're great to make in hot weather because you don't have to heat anything up.
Submitted by: "David Ackermann"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More