- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 quart
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 2 cups of half and half
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- Mix together the first four ingredients until combined, making sure the condensed milk is well blended with the other liquids. Chill until cold.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze accordingly.
- Mash the bananas with the lemon juice and add to the ice cream maker 2 minutes before it's finished. Transfer ice cream to a freezer safe container, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More