- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 quart
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 2 cups of half and half
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- Mix together the first four ingredients until combined, making sure the condensed milk is well blended with the other liquids. Chill until cold.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze accordingly.
- Mash the bananas with the lemon juice and add to the ice cream maker 2 minutes before it's finished. Transfer ice cream to a freezer safe container, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More