- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 4 chili peppers (2 hot and 2 mild), seeded, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon each cumin and oregano
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a resealable container (such as Tupperware) and chill for several hours. Adjust seasonings to taste and chill for a while longer.
- Note: When adding the chili peppers, add a little at a time (based on how spicy-hot you like things). After the salsa stands for a while, you may or may not have to adjust the seasonings; everything is based on your taste
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More