- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c butter
- 2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 c flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together in bowl and add a little a time to the butter mixture.
- Mix until flour is completely incorporated.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350, roll out to 1/4" and bake on parchment lined sheet pans.
- For 4" Cookies, bake for 12 minutes, then turn pans and rotate racks. Bake another 5 minutes and go to 2 minute increments from there.
- Move parchment with cookies to cooling rack. Store when completely cooled in air tight container. These freeze great!
- Yields 21 4” cookies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More