- Cooking Time: 8-10min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl mix peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time and add vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put them 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Press a criss cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Cookies should cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesWhen I first lived on my own i really wanted peanut butter cookies but was out of flour. I looked up some things online and made these! Kids love them and they are the best while still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More