- Cooking Time: 8-10min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl mix peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time and add vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put them 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Press a criss cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Cookies should cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesWhen I first lived on my own i really wanted peanut butter cookies but was out of flour. I looked up some things online and made these! Kids love them and they are the best while still warm.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More