NO-FUSS PORK CHOPS
No-Fuss Pork Chops
- Cooking Time: 15minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons flour
Wipe any excess moisture from chops and season with salt and pepper.
In a skillet, cook chops in oil until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes.
Remove chops from skillet, and add onions to the drippings, cooking until tender.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir. Allow to cook for a minute.
Combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, and vinegar.
Add meat back to pan; cover and simmer about 15 minutes, until meat is tender and sauce is thickened
Serve over noodles or with rice