NO-MELT SUNDAE PIE
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- maraschino cherries. optional
MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; refrigerate.
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add dry pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie.
Cut through chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.
Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving.
Top with reserved whipped topping.
Garnish with maraschino cherry, if desired.