- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- maraschino cherries. optional
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; refrigerate.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie.
- Cut through chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving.
- Top with reserved whipped topping.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry, if desired.
NotesMy 7 year old niece helped me make this for the 4th of July this year. It turned out very good!