- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds stew meat -- cut into 1" cubes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounce can mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red wine or beef broth ***I used burgundy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Stir together well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- At the end of cooking stir in the sour cream.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
NotesThis taste like a good beef stroganoff.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More