- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds stew meat -- cut into 1" cubes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounce can mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red wine or beef broth ***I used burgundy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Stir together well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- At the end of cooking stir in the sour cream.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
NotesThis taste like a good beef stroganoff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More