- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds stew meat -- cut into 1" cubes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounce can mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red wine or beef broth ***I used burgundy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Stir together well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- At the end of cooking stir in the sour cream.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
NotesThis taste like a good beef stroganoff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Social Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More