- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cube steaks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom
- 1/2 can water
- 1 envelope lipton onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes, halved
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, In a bowl mix soups and water together.
- Put about 1/2 cup soup mixture on bottom of crockpot, add steaks and top steaks with the rest of the mixture.
- Lay potatoes on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or 4-5 hours on high. Or until potatoes are done
NotesA great busy day recipe.
No need to brown the steaks before putting them in the crockpot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More