- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cube steaks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom
- 1/2 can water
- 1 envelope lipton onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes, halved
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, In a bowl mix soups and water together.
- Put about 1/2 cup soup mixture on bottom of crockpot, add steaks and top steaks with the rest of the mixture.
- Lay potatoes on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or 4-5 hours on high. Or until potatoes are done
NotesA great busy day recipe.
No need to brown the steaks before putting them in the crockpot.