- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour,
- 1 1/3 cup water,
- 2 tbsp oil,
- 2 packages (or 2 Tbsp) yeast,
- 1 tsp salt,
- basil & oregano, sauce and toppings
- DO NOT PREHEAT YOUR OVEN!!!
- Dissolve yeast with 1/3 cup of the warm water. Add 1 cup of the flour and mix (I use my Kitchen Aid). Add oil, salt, 1 cup water, and a pinch of oregano and basil (your choice). Mix. Add 2 cups flour and mix. Knead dough for 2 minutes (I add flour if it's really sticky). Grease a cookie sheet with oil (or use a baking stone) and spread dough, add toppings.
- Place in a COLD oven and turn on to 450 degrees. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden.
NotesI have this great Kitchen Aid mixer but I've never found a recipe I like using it for bread. But that's all changed now!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
It's all about that protein
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More