- Cooking Time: 10-15 seconds
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 sheet Low Fat Honey graham crackers
- 1/8 c., or 2 tbp., unsweetened applesauce
- Dash of cinnamon
- Divide the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces.
- Place 3 of the pieces on a microwave-safe dish.
- Top with unsweetened applesauce.
- Crumble the remaining fourth piece of graham cracker over the applesauce.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- (Great with Fat Free Cool Whip or whipped cream, but not included in nutritional calculations)
NotesAn apple pie that won't do a number your thighs
* Servings Per Recipe: 1
* Amount Per Serving
* Calories: 71.0
* Total Fat: 1.0 g
* Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
* Sodium: 93.1 mg
* Total Carbs: 15.5 g
* Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
* Protein: 1.0 g