- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip whip topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker or vanilla crumb crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with fresh strawberries or serve with Easy Strawberry Sauce (recipe below), if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Easy Strawberry Sauce:
- Mix 1/2 cup strawberry jam with 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More