- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip whip topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker or vanilla crumb crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with fresh strawberries or serve with Easy Strawberry Sauce (recipe below), if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Easy Strawberry Sauce:
- Mix 1/2 cup strawberry jam with 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More