- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 whole wheat tortilas (I used South Beach)
- 6 tablespoons of colby/jack cheese shreded
- Grate the carrot to shreed it.
- Mircowave the tortias for 10 seconds, then placee each one on a piece of plastic wrap then.
- Sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of shredded colby jack cheese on each tortilla.
- Place the onion and carrot in a small fry pan that has been spray with PAM or another type of no stick.
- Cook for about 30 seconds and then break egg over pan and mix it in and conintue cooking until the egg is done.
- Then divide amoung the three tortila.
- Fold the ends over and roll the tortia up like you would for a bruito.
- Wrap in plastic wrap refridgatere until ready to take them with you.
- When you want to eat warm in Microwave for 30 seconds.
- I made these beacuse I wanted something different for lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Italy or BustSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More