- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 whole wheat tortilas (I used South Beach)
- 6 tablespoons of colby/jack cheese shreded
- Grate the carrot to shreed it.
- Mircowave the tortias for 10 seconds, then placee each one on a piece of plastic wrap then.
- Sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of shredded colby jack cheese on each tortilla.
- Place the onion and carrot in a small fry pan that has been spray with PAM or another type of no stick.
- Cook for about 30 seconds and then break egg over pan and mix it in and conintue cooking until the egg is done.
- Then divide amoung the three tortila.
- Fold the ends over and roll the tortia up like you would for a bruito.
- Wrap in plastic wrap refridgatere until ready to take them with you.
- When you want to eat warm in Microwave for 30 seconds.
- I made these beacuse I wanted something different for lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More