- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20oz. can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 21oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the pineapple with its syrupp evenly in the pan and spoon the pie filling evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the other ingredients, then sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- Cut the chilled butter or margarine into thin slices, then place the slices evenly on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
MetroCooking DC 2013
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More