- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20oz. can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 21oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the pineapple with its syrupp evenly in the pan and spoon the pie filling evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the other ingredients, then sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- Cut the chilled butter or margarine into thin slices, then place the slices evenly on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More