- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20oz. can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 21oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the pineapple with its syrupp evenly in the pan and spoon the pie filling evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the other ingredients, then sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- Cut the chilled butter or margarine into thin slices, then place the slices evenly on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Koken met Oma
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More