- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20oz. can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 21oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the pineapple with its syrupp evenly in the pan and spoon the pie filling evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the other ingredients, then sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- Cut the chilled butter or margarine into thin slices, then place the slices evenly on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More