- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 5 pancakes
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is from the Somersize forums, and this is one I'm experimenting with. There are several variations, to the recipe for now will be a bit ambiguous, but when I get it down to what I prefer I'll tighten the specs, so to speak.
- 2-4 oz cream cheese
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-2 packets splenda
- 2-3 HEAPING tbls Naturade whey protein (vanilla) (optional)
- 1/2- 3/4 teas baking powder
- 1 teas vanilla or other extract
- Microwave cream cheese until very soft, 30 seconds to a minute. No lumps!
- Add egg(s) and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Cook on low heat on greased frying pan, or in waffle maker for waffles instead.
- Optional toppings: melted unsalted butter mixed with 1/2 tsp. maple syrup flavoring and 1 packet splenda, cinnamon, or simply sugarfree syrup.