- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 5 pancakes
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 oz cream cheese
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-2 packets splenda
- 2-3 HEAPING tbls Naturade whey protein (vanilla) (optional)
- 1/2- 3/4 teas baking powder
- 1 teas vanilla or other extract
- Microwave cream cheese until very soft, 30 seconds to a minute. No lumps!
- Add egg(s) and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Cook on low heat on greased frying pan, or in waffle maker for waffles instead.
- Optional toppings: melted unsalted butter mixed with 1/2 tsp. maple syrup flavoring and 1 packet splenda, cinnamon, or simply sugarfree syrup.
NotesThis is from the Somersize forums, and this is one I'm experimenting with. There are several variations, to the recipe for now will be a bit ambiguous, but when I get it down to what I prefer I'll tighten the specs, so to speak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More