- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 gallon Peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 (12oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 or 2 candy canes, crushed
- Mix ice cream, Cool Whip and Oreos together.
- Put in bunt pan and freeze.
- To serve dip in warm water and turn out onto a platter.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More