- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs light brown sugar
- vanilla sugar
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 4 oz 45% semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup cream
- Whip the cream.
- Beat the eggs and brown sugar together.
- Blend the cream and vanilla sugar in with the egg mixture.
- Break up the chocolate pieces and add.
- Freeze in an attractive mold.
- Pour the cream in a saucepan and let it simmer on a low heat.
- Chop the chocolate and let it dissolve in the cream.
- Serve hot with the ice cream
NotesFrom the back of an Iceland chocolate bar
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More