- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs light brown sugar
- vanilla sugar
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 4 oz 45% semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup cream
- Whip the cream.
- Beat the eggs and brown sugar together.
- Blend the cream and vanilla sugar in with the egg mixture.
- Break up the chocolate pieces and add.
- Freeze in an attractive mold.
- Pour the cream in a saucepan and let it simmer on a low heat.
- Chop the chocolate and let it dissolve in the cream.
- Serve hot with the ice cream
NotesFrom the back of an Iceland chocolate bar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More