- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lg eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- OPTIONAL: 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups well packed raw grated zuchini
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Beat eggs until frothy, then beat in sugar, oil, vanilla.
- Beat until lemon colored.
- Stir in zucchini and flour with cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add nuts (and coconut if using).
- Pour into two 9x5 inch greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan before removing.
NotesMy good friend, Nola Parker, gave this to me many years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More