- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lg eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- OPTIONAL: 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups well packed raw grated zuchini
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Beat eggs until frothy, then beat in sugar, oil, vanilla.
- Beat until lemon colored.
- Stir in zucchini and flour with cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add nuts (and coconut if using).
- Pour into two 9x5 inch greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan before removing.
NotesMy good friend, Nola Parker, gave this to me many years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Camp Nubar Baking Class
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More