- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 2 cups unsweetened pure cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pure red grape juice
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 4 cups San Pellegrino or sparkling mineral water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large lemon – skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 fresh lime – skinned and flesh chopped
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 orange skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint rustically chopped
- Place all of the ingredients except the San Pellegrino and the mint in the blender and pulse a few times until rustically combined.
- Transfer to a punch bowl.
- Rustically chop the mint in the mini food processor or by hand and then add to the mix.
- Chill in the fridge for at least a few hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Just before serving, add in the San Pellegrino and give it a good stir.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
NotesFor a zesty Summer drink, you just can’t go past this non alcoholic Sangria, which never fails to refresh and satisfy. There are a ton of wonderful non alcoholic Sangria recipes out there that use a variety of fruits. A lot of recipes use pears and apples. But I really like the tartness of citrus fruits – any excuse to use lemon and limes. I used an equal mix of unsweetened cranberry juice and red grape juice to keep the punch that lovely burnt blood red that resembles the color of Sangria wine. Then I added a little bit of freshly squeezed orange juice to balance out the flavors. Most Sangria recipes add in chopped fruit. But I like to blend everything up to get a lovely rustic velvety texture. Throwing in a whole orange, lemon and lime gives it a zesty edge; and the fruit and juice is so naturally sweet that there is no need for any additional sweetener. This is a great drink to offer up at your next Summer BBQ or picnic. Just give the flavors time to infuse before serving for the best results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More