NON ALCOHOLIC SANGRIA PUNCH
Non Alcoholic Sangria Punch
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 2 cups unsweetened pure cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pure red grape juice
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 4 cups San Pellegrino or sparkling mineral water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large lemon – skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 fresh lime – skinned and flesh chopped
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 orange skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint rustically chopped
Place all of the ingredients except the San Pellegrino and the mint in the blender and pulse a few times until rustically combined.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Rustically chop the mint in the mini food processor or by hand and then add to the mix.
Chill in the fridge for at least a few hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
Just before serving, add in the San Pellegrino and give it a good stir.
Serve over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.