- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ~Cake Mix
- When baking box cake, substitute coffee for water in chocolate cake mix. You can also add a few spoonfuls of coffee grounds too.
- ~Cake Mix Cookies
- You can make cookies instead of cake by changing the proportions of the called for ingredients. For one box of cake mix, add ½ cup – 105 grams of melted coconut oil or butter and one egg. Combine ingredients, and spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet and cook for 9-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Try adding some chocolate-y candy pieces: (yolo anyone?)
- ~Cake and Ice Cream Cones
- Making cupcakes? Try baking them in premade ice cream cones.
- The flat bottomed Styrofoam-esque ones are the easiest to start with.
- If you construct a holder, you can use the coveted sugar cones.
- Keep in mind, the flat bottomed ones are easier to hand out or display for group events.
- I recommend skipping frosting. Fill the cones half way with the batter; there will be a little room to balance a scoop of ice cream perfectly.
- ~Top Ramen Scramble
- Crumble 2 packages of Ramen, brown in a skillet
- Throw away the MSG flavor packets
- Add 1 to 1 ½ cups of water (375 mL), stir to absorb
- Add chopped rosemary, oregano, sage, etc.
- Swirl some soy sauce on top
- Add 2-4 eggs, beaten
- Chopped green onion
- Stir and enjoy
- ~Feeding a few hung over people on a budget
- An old friend of mine, Travis Wirt shared this resourceful and tasty recipe with me.
- 1 Burrito Truck Burrito, chopped
- 1 dozen eggs
- Scramble the eggs and the chopped burrito together. Enjoy
This is the 'gateway sushi'. It is definitely junk food.
Start with a can of Spam, sliced, then fry in teriyaki sauce. Place this atop a small egg sized ball of vinegar sushi rice. Encircle with a strip of Nori paper and moisten to secure.