- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16oz) bag frozen French style green beans
- 1 cup chopped ham*
- 2 cans cream of celery
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup swiss cheese (can use mozzarella)
- topping of French fried onions or breadcrumbs
- Layer green beans and ham in a 13X9X2 pan. Mix rest of the ingredients on pour over beans...sprinkle with topping and bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- I don't like big chucks of ham, so I run it thru the food processor a bit.
NotesThis is very good. A nice alternative to the classic green bean casserole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More