- Cooking Time: Till cooked threw
- Servings: Italian Family
- Preparation Time: 50
BackstoryFound nonnis old recipe box in her hall closet along with her raviolli maker after she passed and the estate was divided amongst the children.
- Dough Ingredients/Dough Directions: Incorporate all into mixer and mix till all incorporated into a smooth dough.
- 8 Cups of Flower- add more accordingly to dough consistency.
- Water 1 or 2 Cups-add as needed.
- Dash of Salt
- 2 tbsp. Oil (olive oil).Extra Virgin EVOO!
- 5 Eggs
- Monterey Jack
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Parmegiano Regiano Cheese
- Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 7- Eggs-Brown
- Nutmeg- Half clove of nutmeg-Greated.
- Lemon Peel, Fine Greated
- Raquia or Brandy-if not available.
- Black or White Pepper
- Cheese Filling Directions: Incorporate all greated Cheese Ingredients into a bowl, and hand mix. Then place a tablespoon full of filling onto each dough square and layer a second dough covering over filling and press firmly with fork or nonnis raviolli roller around edges to seal the filling into its dough pocket.