- Cooking Time: Till cooked threw
- Servings: Italian Family
- Preparation Time: 50
- Dough Ingredients/Dough Directions: Incorporate all into mixer and mix till all incorporated into a smooth dough.
- 8 Cups of Flower- add more accordingly to dough consistency.
- Water 1 or 2 Cups-add as needed.
- Dash of Salt
- 2 tbsp. Oil (olive oil).Extra Virgin EVOO!
- 5 Eggs
- Monterey Jack
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Parmegiano Regiano Cheese
- Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 7- Eggs-Brown
- Nutmeg- Half clove of nutmeg-Greated.
- Lemon Peel, Fine Greated
- Raquia or Brandy-if not available.
- Black or White Pepper
- Cheese Filling Directions: Incorporate all greated Cheese Ingredients into a bowl, and hand mix. Then place a tablespoon full of filling onto each dough square and layer a second dough covering over filling and press firmly with fork or nonnis raviolli roller around edges to seal the filling into its dough pocket.
NotesFound nonnis old recipe box in her hall closet along with her raviolli maker after she passed and the estate was divided amongst the children.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More