- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 8 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta using package directions; drain
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, half and half, bacon, parsley and parmesan in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook sour cream mixture, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 1 1/2 minutes
- 4) Combine pasta and sour cream mixture in a serving dish and toss to mix. Serve immediately.
- To make dish authentic: add 1 or 2 eggs to the pasta along with the sauce. Make sure the noodles are very hot! (one way to do this is to put the drained noodles back into the pot, and the pot back onto the switched-off burner. Stir briskly; and the eggs will cook and become part of the creamy sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More