- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) pkg medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp onion salt (or onion powder)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt (or garlic powder)
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and toss with margarine, salts, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
NotesYum, what a great side dish! I got the idea for these noodles from a casserole I made! I told my DH that these noodles would be great just by themselves, outside of making a casserole! I decided to name them Noodles Parmesan and they are delicious!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More