- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) pkg medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp onion salt (or onion powder)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt (or garlic powder)
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and toss with margarine, salts, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
NotesYum, what a great side dish! I got the idea for these noodles from a casserole I made! I told my DH that these noodles would be great just by themselves, outside of making a casserole! I decided to name them Noodles Parmesan and they are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More