- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI have never had noodles with pesto. So I thought I would try this one. It sounded easy to make.
- 1 cup of chopped parsley,packed
- 1 tbs. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs. butter or margerine
- 2 tbs. boiling water
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts,or whole pine nuts
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) thin spaghetti or noodles,cooked as pkg.label directs
- In small bowl,combine all ingredients except spaghetti. Beat with fork to combine thoroughly.
- Place well-drained hot spaghetti in large bowl.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat thoroughly.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese,if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Tip: Pesto will keep in the frefrigertor for several days. Cover with thin layer of oil and store in covered jar. Let it warm to room temperature before using. It may also be frozen.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More