- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of chopped parsley,packed
- 1 tbs. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs. butter or margerine
- 2 tbs. boiling water
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts,or whole pine nuts
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) thin spaghetti or noodles,cooked as pkg.label directs
- In small bowl,combine all ingredients except spaghetti. Beat with fork to combine thoroughly.
- Place well-drained hot spaghetti in large bowl.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat thoroughly.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese,if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Tip: Pesto will keep in the frefrigertor for several days. Cover with thin layer of oil and store in covered jar. Let it warm to room temperature before using. It may also be frozen.
NotesI have never had noodles with pesto. So I thought I would try this one. It sounded easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More