- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 Tblsps soy sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, mined
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3/4 lb. soba noodles or linguine
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter with 1/2 cup boiling water until smooth. Stir in scallions, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and cayenne pepper; set aside. In a large pot of boiling water cook noodles until just tender. Drain noodles and transfer to a serving bowl. Pour on the peanut sauce and toss to combine. Serve hot or at room temperature, which is the Chinese way. Serves 4. I like to add unsalted peanuts to this dish.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More