- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of ground cloves
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 2 teaspoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pull husks back from corn, and scrub silks.
- Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Place corn on grill rack; grill 12 minutes or until done, turning corn occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More