- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of ground cloves
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 2 teaspoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pull husks back from corn, and scrub silks.
- Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Place corn on grill rack; grill 12 minutes or until done, turning corn occasionally.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More