NORTH AFRICAN GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of ground cloves
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 2 teaspoons butter or stick margarine, melted
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Pull husks back from corn, and scrub silks.
Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture.
Place corn on grill rack; grill 12 minutes or until done, turning corn occasionally.