- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- OR Ground tumeric
- Mix together in storage container.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Stir to combine before each use.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More