- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- OR Ground tumeric
- Mix together in storage container.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Stir to combine before each use.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More