- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- OR Ground tumeric
- Mix together in storage container.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Stir to combine before each use.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More