- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C distilled white vinegar
- 2 T sugar
- 2 t hot pepper sauce
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1 green cabbage, cored and shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk vinegars, sugar, hot sauce, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and toss.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Toss and serve.
- I run the slaw through the salad spinner before serving to decrease the wetness of the slaw.
NotesWe like to use a vinegar slaw on pulled pork sandwiches. This is not a slaw we would eat as is, but it is quite tas1/2 ty on a sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More