- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C distilled white vinegar
- 2 T sugar
- 2 t hot pepper sauce
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1 green cabbage, cored and shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk vinegars, sugar, hot sauce, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and toss.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Toss and serve.
- I run the slaw through the salad spinner before serving to decrease the wetness of the slaw.
NotesWe like to use a vinegar slaw on pulled pork sandwiches. This is not a slaw we would eat as is, but it is quite tas1/2 ty on a sandwich.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More