- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups. sugar
- 3/4 c. unsweetend cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. reduced- fat margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup low -fat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease an 8 in. sq. pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingred. in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add egg mixture and vanilla. Stir.
- Add the melted margarine and mix will.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake just until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 10 min.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More