- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups. sugar
- 3/4 c. unsweetend cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. reduced- fat margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup low -fat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease an 8 in. sq. pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingred. in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add egg mixture and vanilla. Stir.
- Add the melted margarine and mix will.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake just until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 10 min.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More