- Cooking Time: approx 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (5 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Crush the stuffing a little bit, making it look like very course bread crumbs.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. You may need more or less sauce depending on how moist you like your meat. (I use about 1/2 a jar.)
- Form into patties and place on a greased baking sheet. I suggest you use a roasting pan to allow the fat to drip away.
- Tent aluminum foil over the patties and bake for 30-45 minutes or until cooked through.
NotesThis is a really simple, versitile recipe. I also use this recipe for meat balls. These patties are also great left over, which is perfect if you are a single girl like myself.
I came up with this recipe one of those nights when I needed to go grocery shopping so I just improvised with what I had. It turned out great and is one of my go to recipes now.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More