- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 ounces chocolate candy coating
- 12 to 18 drops peppermint oil flavoring
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers
- Melt chocolate candy coating in double boiler.
- Add peppermint oil to taste minty enough to your liking.
- Dip Ritz crackers in chocolate and place on waxed paper to solidify
NotesTaste just like the real thing!
You can substitute with 6 ounces chocolate melted and 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More