- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 ounces chocolate candy coating
- 12 to 18 drops peppermint oil flavoring
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers
- Melt chocolate candy coating in double boiler.
- Add peppermint oil to taste minty enough to your liking.
- Dip Ritz crackers in chocolate and place on waxed paper to solidify
NotesTaste just like the real thing!
You can substitute with 6 ounces chocolate melted and 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More