- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 19-ounce can chickpeas (drain, rinse, pat dry)
- Olive oil spray
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place chickpeas on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake, shaking them a few times until golden brown and crunchy.
- 35-40 minutes.
- Pour into large bowl and lightly coat with olive oil spray.
- Add salt, cayenne, garlic powder, and oregano. Toss to coat evenly.
- I've tried it with curry; and I'd suggest cajun blackened spices for a change of pace!
Notes1/4 of the batch is only 136 calories. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More