NOVA BREAKFAST SANDWICH
Nova breakfast sandwich
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 long slice sourdough, toasted
- 2 tablespoons red pepper cream cheese
- 3 slices red onion, sliced very thinly
- 3 slices ripe tomato, sliced very thinly
- 1 small handful clover sprouts
- 2 ounces nova
- 2 Tablespoons Larrupin' mustard dill sauce
Spread the cream cheese evenly over the toasted sourdough.
Place the sliced onions and tomatoes evenly over the cream cheese, pressing down gently to ensure that they don't slide around. Season with salt and pepper.
Fluff the sprouts with your fingertips and spread them evenly over the onions and tomatoes.
Gently lay the sliced nova over the sprouts.
Drizzle the sauce all over the top, or serve it in a small ramekin beside the open sandwich. Cut in half and serve immediately.