- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1st layer - Melt together:
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. peanut butter
- Put 1/2 in bottom of 9 X 13" pan and refrigerate.
- 2nd layer - In medium pan, melt:
- 1 stick butter and add
- 2 Tb. vanilla pudding powder (NOT instant!)
- Simmer. Remove from heat and add 3 c. powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp. maple flavoring. Spread over 1st layer.
- 3rd layer - to 1/2 of the 1st layer, add 1 c. spanish peanuts. Spread over 2nd layer.
- Keep refrigerated!
NotesI think these are much better than the real Nut Goodies!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More