- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter (4 sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbls light corn syrup
- 1- 12oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup water
- Line cookie sheet ( 15 x 10 x1 inch) with foil extending over the edges. Melt butter in a 3 qt. saucepan.
- Add sugar, syrup, and water.
- Cook over medium high heat till sugar is dissolved.
- Clip on candy thermometer.
- Cook over med. heat stirring frequently to 290 degrees ( soft crack)
- Pour into pan and let set 5 min.
- Pour chocolate chips over toffee and wait 2 min for chips to melt.
- Spread over toffee.
- Top with nuts and press in.
- After candy has hardened, break into bite-size pieces and store in air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
50 Shades of Taste
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More