- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Walnuts OR Pecans
- 1/2 Pt Whip Cream (1 Cup)
- 1 pkg Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites til stiff.
- Beat yolkes & sugar until pale yellow, then add chopped nuts. Fold in egg whites.
- Grease cookie sheet. Layer parchment, then grease again. Spread batter & bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with damp dish towel. When steam stops remove, and allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cover with wax paper & invert, remove parchment & roll up.
- Whip the whip cream w. some sugar. THen unroll & spread w. cream. Roll back up & wrap w. wax paper, refrigerate for 6 hours.
Notes*This recipe is from my grandmother, and is usually made for the Passover holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More