- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Walnuts OR Pecans
- 1/2 Pt Whip Cream (1 Cup)
- 1 pkg Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites til stiff.
- Beat yolkes & sugar until pale yellow, then add chopped nuts. Fold in egg whites.
- Grease cookie sheet. Layer parchment, then grease again. Spread batter & bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with damp dish towel. When steam stops remove, and allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cover with wax paper & invert, remove parchment & roll up.
- Whip the whip cream w. some sugar. THen unroll & spread w. cream. Roll back up & wrap w. wax paper, refrigerate for 6 hours.
Notes*This recipe is from my grandmother, and is usually made for the Passover holidays.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More