- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Walnuts OR Pecans
- 1/2 Pt Whip Cream (1 Cup)
- 1 pkg Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites til stiff.
- Beat yolkes & sugar until pale yellow, then add chopped nuts. Fold in egg whites.
- Grease cookie sheet. Layer parchment, then grease again. Spread batter & bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with damp dish towel. When steam stops remove, and allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cover with wax paper & invert, remove parchment & roll up.
- Whip the whip cream w. some sugar. THen unroll & spread w. cream. Roll back up & wrap w. wax paper, refrigerate for 6 hours.
Notes*This recipe is from my grandmother, and is usually made for the Passover holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More