- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 250ml castor sugar
- 125ml potato flour
- 5 jumbo size eggs
- 125ml cake meal
- 1Tblsp water
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- Separate eggs. Beat whites till stiff. In separate bowl beat yolks, sugar
- and liquids till thick and creamy. Fold cake meal and flour into yolk
- mixture. Fold stiff whites into flour mixture and blend well. Pour into 2
- greased round cake tins. Bake at 180 degrees C for 35 mins.
- cool and sandwich halves together with jam, cream etc.
- Enjoy !.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More