- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 10 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 12 tsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325F. Prepare cupcake pan with liners.
- To make cupcake—
- Cream together butter and sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Add in eggs on at a time, until fully incorporated. The batter may not look smooth, this is fine. Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder until batter is smooth and all flour is blended. Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter. Cups should be 3/4 full if you’re not using a scoop.
- Top each cake with about 1 tsp Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, folding a little batter up and over the Nutella as well.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove to wire rack and allow to cool before frosting.
Notesanother delicious treat from my friend