- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C butter, melted
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 C flour
- 3/4 C good quality cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl, stir sugars & vanilla into melted butter.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each one.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture – mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit.
- Stir the melty Nutella into the batter; then pour it into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
NotesI made these belatedly for World Nutella Day. Everyone really loved them! It's adapted from a Peanut Butter Nutella Brownie recipe linked below.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More