- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C butter, melted
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 C flour
- 3/4 C good quality cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl, stir sugars & vanilla into melted butter.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each one.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture – mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit.
- Stir the melty Nutella into the batter; then pour it into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
NotesI made these belatedly for World Nutella Day. Everyone really loved them! It's adapted from a Peanut Butter Nutella Brownie recipe linked below.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More