- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Frosts 10-12 cupcakes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon milk with 1 teaspoon instant coffee and stir until coffee is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, Nutella, sugar, salt, vanilla, and the 1 tablespoon coffee-milk mixture. Mix well with electric mixer, adding more milk as needed to make a fluffy spreadable frosting.
- Makes enough to frost 10-12 cupcakes if just spreading it on with a knife.
NotesI love Nutella and I love coffee. This frosting is a combination of the two flavors and tastes great on chocolate or mocha cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More