- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Frosts 10-12 cupcakes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon milk with 1 teaspoon instant coffee and stir until coffee is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, Nutella, sugar, salt, vanilla, and the 1 tablespoon coffee-milk mixture. Mix well with electric mixer, adding more milk as needed to make a fluffy spreadable frosting.
- Makes enough to frost 10-12 cupcakes if just spreading it on with a knife.
NotesI love Nutella and I love coffee. This frosting is a combination of the two flavors and tastes great on chocolate or mocha cupcakes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More