- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tube Pillsbury "big 'n' fluffy" crescent rolls
- 6 heaping tablespoons of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the tube of crescent rolls, and unroll and separate your triangles of dough. Place 1 heaping tablespoon full of Nutella at the base of each triangle.
- Roll the dough into a crescent shape and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy this tasty treat, but don't burn your tongue on the Nutella!!
NotesI got this recipe from Vintage Victuals and my first time trying Nutella. Delicious! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More