- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 13-ounce jar Nutella (hazelnut-chocolate spread)
- 2 pints nut or chocolate chip ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 pints strawberry ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- Coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts (optional)
- Spoon 3 tablespoons Nutella into small pastry bag with small plain tip. Set aside to use for topping.
- Wrap outside of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with foil. Spread nut or chocolate chip ice cream evenly in bottom of pan. Using small spoon, drop half of remaining Nutella by teaspoonfuls over ice cream, spacing drops evenly (do not spread). Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Spread strawberry ice cream evenly over. Drop remaining Nutella by teaspoonfuls over ice cream, spacing drops evenly (do not spread). Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Spread vanilla ice cream evenly over. Using spatula, smooth top. Pipe reserved Nutella decoratively over top. Freeze just until Nutella is firm, about 30 minutes. Wrap torte in plastic and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.)
- Let torte stand briefly at room temperature to soften slightly. Remove foil and plastic from pan. Using knife, cut around sides of pan; release sides. Press hazelnuts into sides of torte, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More