- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla, egg and nutella.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients well. Stir in coconut.
- Drop by spoonfuls or cookie scoop onto a cookie sheet (I lined mine with a silpat but it's not necessary).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until done (I always overcook cookies so if you are like me, remove them when they don't really look done because chances are, they are).
- Cool one minute on cookie sheet before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.