- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 tbsp(140 grams) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups (200 grams) sifted ap flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Nutella, approx. 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light, 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Don't worry if the batter doesn't look smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full, if you're not using a scoop. Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes 12.
NotesI found this on a snowy v-day eve when i realized I forgot to buy cake mix.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The One Dollar Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More