- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySo once I added the peanut butter to the rice cereal, I wanted some chocolate in there as well - adding chocolate chips didn't work, and the chocolate cereal was too sweet.
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup nutella
- melt butter over low hear, add marshmallows, peanut butter, and nutella.
- stir until smooth.
- add in rice cereal making sure to scoop up from the bottom so all cereal is covered
- Pour into 9x12 baking dish
- Wet hands, and squash cereal evenly throughout dish.
- let cool, cut and enjoy!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More