- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon shortening
- 1-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 French vanilla Pirouette cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips, shortening and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Dip one end of each cookie into chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with nuts. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
NotesHere is a fancy meal finale that couldn't be quicker to whip up. Start with purchased cookies, dip in a rich, creamy chocolate and peanut-butter coating, dust with nuts or sprinkles, and serve them with your favorite after-dinner beverage. Make several batches to serve a group or use as a hostess gift.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More